Thursday 30 January 2014

Another day. Another training.

Thursday. Was waiting all the week this day. Because of training.
Funny exciting feeling :) adult skaters can understand me.
But it was first time for me at morning, and need work out where to put all kids (before I was waiting husband from work and go to evening session).
So drop 1 kid - in childcare for morning session, pick up older daughter from sleep over at holidays, drive to friend to drop baby and old daughter (in terrible morning traffic).
Leave house at 7.20 am, arrived to ice skating 9.10. and start training at 9.30. (complicated task :)
but main thing - I did it! :)
Training:
warn-up with crossovers and simple steps. Find out that even crossovers I doing wrong. And my coach keep saying me not hurry (its looks like my problem now :)
and try work out hard for me at this stage Czech step. My head still cant get how put steps together. tried few times till understand what need to do:
cross step back, change edge, crossover,3-turn back outside, mohawk, cross step and then same with other foot). really complicated








 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you have a lot of dedication to our sport! I wish I could get on the ice at 9:00am! And yes, the 30 minutes on the ice flies by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, thank you for visit my blog and your comment! warming welcome! :) and yes, time on ice always goes so fast!!!
      but sometimes even 15 min with intensive skating (just doing steps) can make me really exhausted :)

      Delete