Friday 24 January 2014

Up and down

Our life often looks like up and down move.
Everybody having sometimes there down moments.
That happened with me at last training.
I was harry, come just 5 min before training start, then news that my coach sick and I will be with other one. that's put me a little bit down. But I tried my best, been really hurry to do all elements fast and good - BIG mistake! That's my problem - I hurry, not control my body, and cant do element correct.
This time we start from simple crossovers, move at 8. and after few loops I cant control my body.
Next walz step. Looks good for me.
And oh-oh... outside 3-turns (one leg forward, another - backwards)at 8. That was ok, but not so good.
Next step - outside 3 turns like before, but keep free leg infront when you skating back, turn around and cross leg and do inside 3 turns (backwards and forward on another leg).
sounds not too hard? not for me! I tried work out what exactly I need to do, how put them together. its all looks for me like Chinese letters what I cant read, of course :) )
Coach at first tell me, then look at my notunderstanding eyes and try show. But I cant get it, really want try work it out with my body. And cant do it at all.
For me the same when I coming to dance class and at start really hard get there combinations because you not familiar with separated moving and don't know how get them together. But after few lessons you feel more confident and easily doing everything what teacher show. (and understand new pupils at class, what they feel like).
The same I guess for me at ice skating - at this stage its only third training after my big break. And if I even have some skating skills, I not did all this steps for a long time. So its really hard for me, how for new student.
And I really hope after few more lessons it will be much easier for me :)
So how lesson finished? Coach became almost aggressive, push on me, his words made me concentrate, focus, slowly try do it. and I work out how put steps together. But feel terrible.
After training I try continue do this steps, but feel really tired and psychologically destroyed, so cant do proper any element. and finished with it.
Go take off ice skates and cry...

Its really hard realise that something what you really want and trying do hard (to move back your skating skills, doing floor exercise at home when kids sleeping) its still far from you. And all your practice and trainings not make it successful at this moment.
Yes I know, you can say that I need wait, only with time its all happened.
But I want be back faster, and really want enjoy my skating but not crying after all.
That the life - UP and DOWN. And then (I hope)  UP again :)

P.S.
before last training I even start think about choose music for my new program, had few variants. But now its looks like Im too hurry. Needs a lot training time and hard job for make its happened.
So just wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment