Monday 10 March 2014

Unplanned training

At Monday morning I decided drive to Gym (anyway I now having membership and they can do child minding for free during morning class).
I decided go to Body Pump. Leave Anna-Bella with nice women and go to class. Funny feeling - its looks like weightlifting at Olympics :)
I almost straight get pain in knee (I guess doing sit down and up with weight need carefully and correct).
I was in class nearly 10-15 min and then leave to go to ice (ice rink just under Gym, you can see skaters from window in Gym class). It was to much for me - just look and not skate. and Gym class looks a little boring.
So I unexpected went to ice skating. There even was my coach and some known girls - adults skaters.
Its looks like I need really enjoy ice and skating.
But...strange - not! I feel me lost. Have no idea what to do (after did first simple steps tried concentrate and do something else but was hard to remember steps what I did at training with coach (only easily come old steps with first coaches - maybe because I did them during few years...)
Or maybe my thinking was about my baby, that I leave her.
Or maybe mentally I was not ready for skating...

Was funny moment when after did some steps I tried to do spins. And cant get it. My coach L seen what I doing and scream me -  Why you doing spins. You not ready. Go do steps first :)
She was absolutely wright. I just was a little hurry :)

Any way at the end I can get some upright spin, sit spin, and did some attempts of  back upright spin (not too bad). and did some waltz jump - just for warm up jumps (I hope I soon will be do them at trainings :)
and at the end did some spirals and just one circle cross overs for feel speed.

So skating was not too bad, and I get some results, just been not happy and not enough concentrate on what im doing and what order.
Next time I need be ready and have some plan :)

Not sure if I will be visit ice one more time during the week or only training.
My baby looks a little unsettle during the day, hard go to sleep. And I start thinking that maybe its because I leave her at morning for child minding.

So had some bad depressive thinking - maybe I not need Gym and ice skating. Maybe its too early for me and kids. Maybe I need give them more attention. Maybe better save money and delete all this spends for sport (because we in really hard financial situation - move in minus on our card, spends more than income, and I trying looking for some job for bring more money in family).
A lot different thinking :)
I hope soon I could decide all this questions.
Will see!
Life always show the way :)
Thinking positive!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel guilty for taking some time for yourself. Yes, it is hard to leave your children in someone else's care, but once you clear your head and have some "me" time, you will be a better mom. We all need a break sometimes! I'm glad your skating is improving, and your coach is right - make sure to warm up with basic stuff first before spinning and jumping so you don't injure yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, thank you for support! I understand that you absolutely right, every mum need "me" time, sometimes hard not think abut baby, and just enjoy this time :)

      Delete