Wednesday 5 March 2014

Thursday training

I became better - today I wright about training straight at the same day :) (not one week after :) )
Relax driving, drop Anna-Bella at Gym (today they did my check pressure - seems fine, ask some medication questions, how many times I planning visit gym (I answer - at least one, but hope 2-3). this week I already visit Gym at Tuesday - visit some Step class  - it was really hard! - get all this rhythm and move - I did a lot of breaks and drink bit of water :) Exhausting!
And they check my weight - Ta-Dam!!! I expect see surprise result after 2 month training and skating. Yes it was surprise but not pleasure - weight 71.5 kg (but before Christmas was 70!!!), I was sure I move down, but not plus. O-oh!
Maybe its different scales or another clothes, or maybe some muscles come - funny thinking! :) But not pleasure result. Hope after few month will be better.
Anyway good news - that I go down after baby born (there was 79.4 - I remember it because was afraid move to 80, my weight before first baby was 62 kg, so at least I lost half additional weight, so left just a little bit - another half - 10 kg. Hope Gym and Ica skating will help me.
Cant say that I really worry about my weight, just want looks nice and fit enough :)

So about training:
1. warm-up (cross rolls, change edge etc)
2. cross overs by 8 shape 2 circles, and then 2 cross over with change forward-back, and then 1 by 1.
I actually feel a little bit not in my legs - hard was did change direction with Mohawk, not feel good with it.
3. then lie step (how we call it in Russia) - 3turn forward outside on left leg, sit on right foot moving back, change hands, sit on left foot back, cross over back, step forward on left leg (and then again with 3 turn, or another line with different leg). Another variation of this step - Mohawk entrance and then all the same.
4. Czech step. I describe it before one time. So we again did it. This time was a little bit better, I faster remember what need to do. (cross over back, change edge, cross rolls back, 3turn back outside and then crossover and repeat)
5. new for me step - with bracket. First coach asked me did I ever did brackets. Of course! I was show some steps but she said that its not a bracket. O-key...What is it - bracket? (turn with change edge and direction).
From Wikipedia:
"A one-foot turn with a change of edge that results in a '}' shape traced on the ice".
sounds clear, or not. I tried to do it, coach showed me at least 3 times:
forward cross over, move free leg forward, shoulders (chest) looks outside the circle, bracket turn, (crossover back - not sure in this moment) 3turn outside back, forward crossover and repeat with another foot.
I get it, just did really slowly :)
6. hello again - sit spin. This time we straight start doing sit spin (without prepare). I did few attempts. The main opening for me (simple, but surprising) - when move into spin with 3turn forward need stay back inside when doing spin (but I was always change edge for outside - Oh My gosh! Did I know it before and forgot or never know - hard to say, its looks so clear and simple, have no idea why I always fix spin on outside and it was for me really hard. And it cause move on ice (from spin centre) when spinning.
So now I hope I not will do this mistake.
Another point - my body move bad way at spin entrance - I don't know why I seems to move on the side, but not stay straight or move forward. So now I really need watch with big attention what I doing with my hands, body, legs.
So at this point I just work with spin entrance- tried fix position on inside edge (and 2 times I did it) and try made good entrance with at first hand in front and then move like open door.
Coach said that after this we will work with other parts of spin like sit DOWN (needs strong legs).

Training run fast, finished and became time pick up my baby from Gym - good girl was happy to see mum. I feed her in car and we move back home. I feel really tired and a little bit sick from morning (hope not get the same cold what kids having).

And another thing - summer finished, now unexpected come March and cold - it was freezing at ice rink!!!

P.S. Hope come extra time on ice next week if everything will be fine with babies :)
Have a good day everybody who read my post!

And I will have some day rest while my kids sleeping (its not often happened - same time day sleeping!!! I need appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment