Wednesday 9 April 2014

Thursday training

Tried to think what was most outstanding at this training....
I guess - a lot talking with coach (between elements) - she gave me a rest this way.
And another one - bang my right knee (fall down when I was doing cross overs in circle and tried to do it fast, lost concentration and now my knee blue-red colour. Not too bad, but feels a little pain when walking.
I not put ice on it straight (what each adult skater need to do!), just fast get up from ice and continue skating, showing that nothing happened (stupid thing to do!). Who bother about my brave show of? :) Health much more important but we often forget about it.
Anyway it ok. Just not pleasure detail. Training actually was positive enough.
We did cross rolls, cross overs, lie step with double inside 3turn and Mohawk. Czech step,
new step - 3 turn forward outside, change edge, keep free foot in front and do 3turn backwards. Next change foot - 3turn forward inside, change edge, and 3turn backwards without changing foot.
Then spins - upright (I keep doing spin without proper entrance, too fast trying spinning when not get right point). Sit spin - a little better but still not get position, and even move on the foot forward and back (like on swing :). need fix body better.
And at the end - loop jump. Get coach comment about hands work, and did it right with next attempt :)

So not bad training - some positive moments and some sad (like my poor knee - I bang it so many times!)

Interesting that while I became do more elements on training - jumps and spins - I really want more practice fore get better results. Hope soon I could do more practice (not only once per week).

Good luck everybody with your training and achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment