Monday 31 March 2014

Behind training

Im not wright any post about my last Thursday training because actually not much to tell.
I been really tired, exhausted (even before training).
Did some steps, struggle with my sit spin.
Main opening for me - about entrance - tried in upright position move free hand and leg in front and only than try to sit.
Its new experience for me, because all years I was learn that need sit and move leg at the same moment (for fast, time economy etc).
But of course I heard about other variant, just never tried befor.
I realized that pretty hard change technique. You body automatically try to do old variant but not new what coach ask you to do.
That's the main problem...

And another thinking after training - that I don't have any time for ice skating practice, just 30-45 min per week. So what I expect from this small amount of time, what progress can be?
Just really slowly! :)
So now I not expect much and move all my plans, expectations (program, competition etc) really far in my mind.

But I can say that I had great weekend :)
I was show my relative from Russia country and been away from home, kids and family all weekend - that's was great, refreshing, interesting and nice ability have rest. My husband was looking after kids and sent some happy pictures, what made me feel good and not worry about anything.
We visited Hamilton gardens, Rotorua, lakes, geysers, Waiotapu thermal wonderland, and Hobbiton (famous place for Lord of the ring fans :)

Pictures here:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of NZ! I miss Rotorua and Waiotapu. I was there in 2008 and can't wait to go back. Everyone has "bad" skating weeks, so don't worry. Your spins and jumps will be back before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, I hope you soon visit New Zealand again and we can have some chat :) And welcome to my house (free accommodation :)

      Delete
  2. Eva, I hope you soon visit New Zealand again and we can have some chat :) And welcome to my house (free accommodation :)

    ReplyDelete