Tuesday 18 November 2014

Back to trainings

Hard to believe but my break from trainings on ice was around 6 month. I been skating few times in between but never had time to do it properly.
My little one now in preschool for one day (what suitable for organizing training with my coach).
During this few months I been look after kids, doing part time job and practicing in photography. What been my passion long time. Just never had ability do it properly (just bought new camera). Some pictures below.
So this Thursday planning go to share training with my friend Jules :)
Hope its will be good and exciting experience.
And again will post more often :)
Go!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Olga! Have you taken any at the rink yet? I bet you could capture some wonderful moments there too. Have fun skating with Jules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eva! i will try take some pictures at ice rink soon.
      Did just a little bit before.
      Here link for my page for pictures
      www.facebook.com/olgalevien

      Delete