Thursday 27 February 2014

Thursday training

This Thursday was a little bit unusual because of kids.
First thing at the morning - my almost 2 years old broken my Naveman while I was putting his little sister in car seat before move to childcare. Navigation system still working but I cant fix it on the glass so put near my knee on the way.
Another news - after drop my little boy at kindy and driving on motorway I found that my friend send me massage on Facebook at morning with information that she sick and cant look after my baby. Strange but it was not surprising for me, like I expect something gonna happened. That's the life. Anyway I appreciate all those times what she look after baby.
So I during driving tried to think where I can put baby while I on the ice with coach, who can look after her. Delete lesson just 30 min before training for me looks not good because too short notice for coach.
I just remember about Gym above the ice rink and their child minding during fitness classes up to 10 am. This time was exactly when my training finished.
With this great idea I come to gym and ask membership (good bonus - first month free!, and then pay 14 dollars per week with free child minding - much cheaper than move kids in childcare :) and at the same moment have ability visit Gym and go skating few times per week). I droped baby to nice smiling lady and fast went to ice rink. Done! (problem solved :)

Training:
fast warm-up before training with cross rolls, 3-turns, 3step, change of edge forward on each foot and back, waltz step, loop step and then work with coach L with her routine.
There was crossovers forward and back, moving at 8 shape forward, back, 2+2 with Mohawk change forward to back and opposite, and then 1+1 forward-back move by 8shape.
Cross rolls forward and backwards.
Next new step - 3turn back outside, chasse, chasse, Mohawk, 3turn back outside and continue (with different legs. Chasse we doing forward the borders (fence) and 3turn going in half circle along the borders.
I think there was one more step on training, but I really don't remember what it was (maybe something with Jackson step)...
Upright spin - I did it few times. was ok. nothing great but at least something :)
And then hard work with sit spin. At this moment for me hard to do right entrance and sit low.
My mistakes - I try all the time keep left hand in front, but as said my coach need work with left hand as usual in spin, and only at last moment move it infront. And then move straight free leg together to other hand and leg. I move my free leg not straight and I not leave gap between legs and as result cant sit lower.
Its looks like before break I did my sit spin just with power and fixing spin at any position just to do rotation, but now I try to do right technique and its looks really hard, I even cant sit low, or stand proper on toe (find position), and many times lay on the ice - refreshing, but not so good! :)
And I need strong legs for keep me in position.
So welcome to Gym!!! :)
hope now with accidental Gym membership for child minding I will have ability at least one more time per week go to Gym and Ice rink and practice (before I had opportunity go on ice only once per week for training - its almost nothing for having progress), all other days - sit at home with kids :). Hope everything will be fine and baby will be happy there! At least its good opportunity, another question only - how can I use it with kids, housework and busy lifestyle...Will see!
Stay positive-positive-positive :))

No comments:

Post a Comment