Monday 13 January 2014

Mistakes

I just this weekend visited public session. At start - fresh ice, great skating on the edge, not much kids with frames :)
And even seen one adult couple who was practicing their pair skating routine. Looks good! And think its much harder job (of course partner support you, but its more responsibility I think). Good luck guys!
so about my skating - its feels better. looks like I start feel ice. steps goes better but not great :) Spins like disaster, try repeat but nothing help and been more and more mistakes.
Jumps jump away from me. Speed now a little bit better and jump seems for me higher and I scared and landing on two feet (not good at all. so strange mistakes...)
So I keep practicing and keep doing mistakes.
And at one point I realise that its bad. I no need remember my mistakes, because with so many times trying  my body will remember all this wrong moments and I keep doing it in future.
So I decided do element just few times, and stop at moment when this jump good enough.
So I did it with all my jumps, and sometimes when it was not good I tried at least visualised in my head how I doing its good. I really think its helping (often before competitions I visualised my program on the ice, all elements one after another and feel more confident).
At point when all jumps been done and still looks not good I decided go back to my terrible spins. I did upright spin and... what a miracle! its been done just perfect (with good speed). That was great! So sometimes really better do some break and leave element but not  keep trying doing it when you tired.
And at this good point I stop doing elements and decide finish on positive moment and leave ice with good emotions.

positive-positive-positive :)

P.S.
Today my second training. Really excided, waiting this moment. hope everything will be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment