Wednesday 12 March 2014

Thursday training

Today I been totally relax- no any worries,  everything in time. Kids at pre-school and child minding.
Funny enough I even not think about training before because too much going on around at this moment. So no time think about ice skatinng (all my thinking at this momemt more about future job- what direction to choose,  what the best opportunity,  work at weekend or part time during the week, half day all week or full day but just few days per week, move kids to childcare or not.
Too much thinking and every day different ideas.
Really don't know what the best option with kids and ability having hobby- ice skating.
(At this moment I just sending CV and visited some interview. So will see how its goes :)

About training:
Freezing at ice rink. Closer to winter :)
Warm up. Simple steps. At the end I remember steps what I not often doing- Waltz step and loop step. I just love doing Waltz step, its make me feel skating with music at some ball, romantic atmosphere. Loop step been good but need more control and deeper sit.
Actual training-crossrolls forward and back 2 lines each, lie step with 3turn entrance in different directions (legs), new step- cross roll back inside 3 times and then 3turn back inside and continue with another leg cross rolls and 3turn, Czech step (was hard to remember it).
New step combination- in circle- 1 forward cross over, Jackson step, double 3turn back inside and step forward. I did it 5 times and then we plus to it bracket (when at end combination you doing step forward move free leg in front, shoulders look outside the circle and do bracket- change edge and direction).
And...time for spins:)
First upright spin. I did few times but it feels not so good like before.  We move to sit spin.  Did a lot attempts and only at the end get something close (I at least feel how to do strong move with free hand and leg. Coach other comments was about longer entrance, keep right hand behind, keep body position correct, not move on the sides, free leg stright).
And something new-today first time tried camel spin (before the break I just start learrn it and cant get correct position and spinning). Today it was hard to do too. But at least I tried few times. :) my mistakes was with wrong entrance and wrong hands position. I even was moving backwards but not spinning!
So need hold left hand in front, right back when move to entrance,
When stand in spinning position left hand move behind to the right hand.
At this moment left leg stretching with push, knee- body up. Need feel this moment.
and of course free leg go up like on spiral.
So I need work with entrance and body position.

Its made me excited- we move forward and try something new. But it was not end of the training yet- last surprise - try to do Salhow! First time jump on my training after break (I start training at middle of January, so its 2 month time with once per week training, not bad :) )!
Need to say that's Salhow my less favorite jump (I like to do Flip and Loop jumps, even if they been hard to learn. Have no idea what the situation with this jumps now - after big break). But anyway good start doing jumps :)
My main mistake with salhow - I move free leg too close to another leg, but need go around, keep her freedom. It's hard to do when you few years did wrong. Its always hard change techniques with different coach.
We did just few fast attempts at last minute of training and coach promised next time give me salhow and toe-loop.
Good news and good training.  Not perfect but good enough.  And surprising how much elements we done for the same 30 min. Maybe my skating speed getting faster or my brains became use to it and think faster, I get steps without too much explanation.  Who knows... anyway its positive changes.
Hope next time will be same positive :)

P.S.
I was wright this post from mobile phone (when baby was sleep near) - hard job! never do it again :) Now from computer will try delete mistakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment